15 Automation Tools and an Advanced Crash Course on How to Use Them
During our three hour session together, we will do a crash course into the little known features I've discovered over the years with my clients. We will examine why the tools are valuable, and delve deeper into their hidden features. We'll be moving fast so don't expect us to cover everything. However, you will be excited about what we do!
- Gmail - Filters, labs, and plugins, as well as configurations you need to know about
- Streak - A CRM built into Gmail
- Google Sheets - Formulas Excel can only dream of and instant access to data
- Clipboard Managers - Why every single e-commerce seller in the world will save 10 mins a day installing one of these
- Google Tag Manager - What is it? Why you should install on your website, and how to use it to create your own affiliate program
- Google Drive vs DropBox vs Box - Are all your files in the cloud? The good, the bad, the amazing!
- Hotjar - Ever wanted to sit down with your customers and watch them browse your website? Now you can!
- Zapier - An automation tool that can connect to over 1,500 apps and any API out there
- Trello - A Kanban task management tool for teams and individuals - not just for developers
- Airtable - A human readable database - no this is not a Spreadsheet. Build your own PIM (Product Information Management)
- Notion - A super flexible note taking Wiki system
- Active Campaign - A marketing automation system with built in CRM
- Password Sharing - LastPass, 2fa, and more!
Slack, Hangouts, Meet, What's App, Voxer, Skype - Dang! Which tools does my company need to successfully communicate.
Zoom, Appear.in, FreeConferenceCall - What should I be using for external meetings and screensharing.