Workshop on Ecommerce Accounting
Ecommerce business owners need accounting to understand how their business is doing so they can make good, strategic decisions. Trying to figure out your overall profitability from watching sales numbers from multiple shopping carts doesn’t work. Trying to operate your business based on how much cash is in the bank doesn’t work. Trying to work with an accountant who doesn’t understand ecommerce doesn’t work.
This workshop will tell you what DOES work by focusing on the following:
- Business Fundamentals
- Ecommerce Accounting Basics
- How to access the data (income, expense, COGS) to properly track your accounting
- How to understand pricing (buy cost, landed cost, loaded cost) and its impact on the finances
- How to understand and post COGS & Inventory to get an accurate gross profitability and accurate Balance Sheet
- How to understand how your business is doing financially with a few key metrics and reportThis will be an empowering workshop that will provide valuable insight into the financial health of your business. You will have the opportunity to ask questions specifically about your business.
NOTE: There is an extra charge for this workshop. Pre-registration is required through PROSPER Show site. Space is limited to 70 people.