Workshop on Ecommerce Accounting
Ecommerce business owners need to understand how their business is doing from a financial perspective to make the right decisions. Ecommerce businesses are businesses with all the same requirements to track income, expenses, inventory, cost of goods sold, sales tax, and all the rest from loans to credit cards, payroll, and taxes. This can be a complicated process for owners with no financial or accounting experience and hard for accountants with no understanding of ecommerce businesses.
This workshop will provide the following insights and understanding of their businesses
- Business Fundamentals
- Ecommerce Accounting Basics
- How to access the data (income, expense, COGS) to track the accounting
- How to understand pricing (buy cost, landed cost, loaded cost) and its impact on the finances
- How to understand and post COGS & Inventory to get an accurate gross profitability and accurate Balance Sheet
- How to understand how your business is doing financially with a few metrics and reports
This will be a hands on workshop where you will have pre-requisites, work to do during the workshop, the opportunity to ask questions specifically about your business, and completed metrics reports so you have a better understanding of your business finances.
NOTE: There is an extra charge for this workshop. Pre-registration is required through PROSPER Show site. Space is limited.