2017 PROSPER Show Exhibitor Agreement
Rules & Regulations:
- All move-in activities must be completed between 12:00pm and 4:30pm local Las Vegas time on Tuesday, March 21, 2017.
- We ask exhibitors to be available between 5:30pm-7:30pm on March 21, 2017 for a networking event. We ask exhibitors to be available between 9am-7:00pm on March 22, 2017 (includes a networking event 5:00pm-7:00pm on March 22), and between 9am-4:30pm on March 23, 2017.
- The networking events on both March 21 and March 22 may include beer, wine, and other beverages served within the exhibit hall. Please plan your travel accordingly.
- You are not allowed to break down your booth until the exhibit hall officially closes at 4:30pm. on Thursday, March 23, 2017.Early breakdown is a hazard to attendees walking the exhibit hall floor and is also a disadvantage to the exhibitors around you. Please be considerate and plan your travel accordingly.
- Breakdown must be completed by 10pm Las Vegas Time on Thursday, March 23, 2017.
- The maximum height for all in-line booths is 10 feet.
- Literature can only be distributed from your booth area and cannot be dropped off on tables or other common areas throughout the conference. Literature placed in the session rooms is reserved only for the sponsoring companies that secured those opportunities.
- Exhibitors shall observe the “good neighbor policy” at all times. Exhibits should be conducted in a manner not to be objectionable or offensive to neighboring booths. Booths should be set as to not block the line of site to other exhibitors. The use of musicians, entertainers, loud speakers, sound system equipment and noise making devices are restricted to within Exhibitor’s booth. Noise levels within your booth should not disrupt your neighbors.
- Due to exclusive contracts with the convention center, all food & beverage must be purchased through Aramark Food Services (official caterer of the Las Vegas Convention Center is subject to change). No food or beverage will be permitted to be brought into the facilities without their permission. Alcohol is not allowed to be served at exhibitor booths without prior written approval by show management. The PROSPER Show Management reserves the right to deny approval.
- All exhibitors are required to follow the PROSPER Show Photography and Video policy as outlined below:
PROSPER Show Photography and Video policy
Cameras and video equipment (including smart phones and other handheld devices) are allowed on the exhibit floor for use by individual exhibitor staff and attendees. Exhibitor staff and attendees may take pictures and video on the exhibit floor for purposes of company communications, marketing materials and social media efforts. Under no circumstances will anyone be permitted to take pictures or video of an exhibitor’s product, staff or booth without the permission of the exhibitor. Exhibitors have the right to report to security any instance of inappropriate recording of company products, staff or displays.
All photographs or video recordings should be attributed to PROSPER Show. Non-exhibiting vendors are not permitted under any circumstances to take photography or video at PROSPER Show including within the sessions, exhibit hall, common areas or any exhibiting company’s booth. Unauthorized photography or video recording is prohibited and will result in expulsion from the exhibition and conference without refund.
Photography and video/audio recording of any kind are strictly prohibited in all PROSPER Show sessions. Only PROSPER Show approved show photographers or videographers and credentialed news media are allowed to record any image or portion of educational sessions. Unauthorized photography or video during sessions will result in expulsion from the exhibition and conference without refund.
Media credentials are reserved exclusively for working members of the editorial media, including print, broadcast, radio or online, at the sole discretion of PROSPER Show management. Public relations, advertising and marketing personnel do not qualify for media credentials. All media are required to follow the photography and video policy outlined below. Approved media who abuse privileges or misrepresent themselves may have their credentials revoked and be removed from the conference.
Photography and videography at PROSPER Show, both in the sessions and in the exhibit hall, is
permitted for those with approved press credentials. You will require a camera tag issued by PROSPER Show in order to take photography or video in the sessions. Bring your camera with you to the Press Registration room to pick up your press credentials and camera tag. The camera tag must be affixed to your camera AT ALL TIMES. Only accredited press are eligible to receive a camera tag. Note: flash photography is only allowed during the first five minutes of any session.
Individual speakers and PROSPER Show management have the right to restrict photography and video recording in any individual session, and media must comply with this instruction, or they may have their credentials revoked and be removed from the conference. All photographs and video should be attributed to PROSPER Show and the appropriate exhibitor and/or speaker as applicable.